Saturday, September 4, 2010

Would you believe?

Hi all, would you believe I am actually making a post on my blog?
I know, as you do, I rarely make a post. In fact I have forgotten how to do it and will be luck if it shows up. I do read blogs every day for the over one hundred blogs that I follow, and again rarely comment.
Missie at http://www.what-comes-next.net/ has come up with an idea or challenge that I think may be fun and I have decided for some reason to attempt to do it. It may help me become a more frequent blogger and I feel I owe it to those whose blogs I read.
Click on the link above and see what you think. She has also posted her Day 1 post.

Hope you all have a nice weekend and Labor Day. God bless those who labor and provide the funds for my Social Security check, Bill

1 comment:

  1. Hope you too have a great holiday!
    Sherry & Jack posting from Utah.

    ReplyDelete