Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 8 - A Moment

I am STUMPED!!

A moment to me is a short period of time, like in "Wait a moment." I think of a moment as being a second.

I have no idea what is expected of me in response of this title. Since it has an "A" in the title they may be looking for a special moment.
No one moment in my life can stand out as the most outstanding and wonderful. There are too many that I treasure.

If they are looking for a special moment. I have hundreds of them, maybe a thousand.
Birth of my children and grand children. Christmas', holidays, trips, vacations, graduations, sunrises, sunsets, marriage, flowers, animals (small), good golf shots, kisses, hugs, babies, good sermons, good sport games on TV, traveling, praying, etc.
I could  go on for ever but I am boring even me.

On reading that list I see only good moments. If I have bad moments I do not dwell on them.

I treasure my life and try to enjoy every moment that comes my way and am thankful that I am able to experience them.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bill, I think you made a great description. Sounds right to me!
    Liked the POST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bill :) Days are getting shorter and I am doing some blog visiting and trying to do a little blogging myself. I hope you had a great summer. I love this post. Life is what you make of it. I don't like to dwell on the bad times, only the good are worth remembering. :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete