Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better

First on my list is when I only have to get once during the night to go to the bathroom. I wake up in the morning and think I feel better for the uninterrupted sleep.

If my back is not in pain when I awake that is a plus also.

I feel better when my grandchildren say please and thank you and when the entire family says yes instead of yeah. A pet peeve of mine and should have been in yesterdays, "Things that upset me." I guess they have been doing better with that lately.

Wedding, christening, holidays, birthday parties always give me lift.

Got add a beautiful sun rises or sunset and a nice sunny, not too warm day.

A hug and a kiss from any of the grand kids also goes a long way. 

Took two Advil's this evening and they certainly help with the pains I  had in my leg  and back from my fall in the bathroom this afternoon       

Realized as I write this that I have lots of things that make me feel better and that I am a lucky guy.           

2 comments:

  1. Do hope the fall in the bathroom doesn't leave andy residual pain!!!!

    Like the entry.. From Okalahoma, jack & Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you are feeling pain free and it continues that way for you ~ I am glad you have lots of reasons to feel like a very Lucky Guy ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete