Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 22 – Something that upsets you

Not much except my golf game. When I hit a duck hook it upsets and frustrates me. Only once or twice a round and I know not why. Wish I had a solution for this.

I get upset when I get stuck in traffic due to road repairs where only a single lane is getting by.

I get upset daily when I read the newspaper.. Seems to me we have never been in more troubled times. I see more that crimes and killings are escalating. Also a lack of interest and input my parents with their children As an old timer it makes me think fondly of the old days. 

Not much else upsets me I have learned to go with the flow and ignore things that are out of my control.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just lucky there, I don't play golf, never worry anymore about road construction (IN the motor home got my own bath room with me). And I NEVER read a paper or watch TV except at McDonalds just to pass the time. I quit taking them seriously.
    Thank goodness not much upsets me, except when my sons are stupid, when my grand kids won't listen, when I have a flat, when I...

    I guess some things upset me! hahahahahahaah
    But not today, we are on the road, Oh wait, I'll be driving into the sun, that upsets me.

    Love you Bill, good entry buddy!

    ReplyDelete