Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 20 - This Month

So far so good. The month is not over yet. Got the house cleaning done. Weather has improved. A little cooler. Need rain. Got a little last night and a promise of more over the weekend. Noticed my Azealea bush in the front of the house, six foot in diameter, is dying off, not sure why. I would hate to lose it. Days are getting shorter. Got a few rounds of golf in. Did a lot of reading and fooling around with a six year old computer trying to get it upgraded to Windows 7 and reinstalling programs. Been talking to Pakistan or India a lot.

Looking forward to the trees changing color.

Well I got to day 20 and still hanging in there. This has turned out to be more of a chore than I need.
Have good night and a great Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you worked in some Golf. Good for the health.
    Boy I would hate to lose an azalea that big. Hope it does not die altogether.

    Love from New Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope your Azalea survives ~ such a
    beautiful shrub ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete