Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 17 – Your favorite memory

The birth of my children and grand children.

With that memory I think of the great responsibility that parents have when raising their children.

I have many memories of trips that I have taken and places I have visited and the times I have enjoyed with family and friends.
Many others memories come to mind but it is difficult to just select one of them as my favorite. So I will stick with the children memories.                                                      

1 comment:

  1. Those are great times all right. I think the birth of the grand son was my best. One I could relax more with and enjoy just enough distance (in relations) to allow some true satisfaction without the stress.

    Good idea, kids and grandkids.

    ReplyDelete