Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 15 – Your dreams

When I sleep I often dream of a perfect golf round on the course that I play on the most. I really make some very good shots in that dream and enjoy the game better than my live game.

Actually as I get into bed, to relax and fall asleep, I start on the first hole of the course and see in my head or mind the best shot I ever had on that hole from tee to green and into the hole. I continue doing that hole by hole until I fall asleep. I do not think it has ever taken me more than six holes before I drop off . It works for me. Prior to this method I use to think  of and see waves rolling up on a beautiful beach.

I do have a recurring theme in my disturbing dreams of being in a strange place and lost, with lot of people around and rushing to somewhere or someplace and never being able to get there. It generally ends when I find my long time friend and we have a good laugh about my anxiety.

Generally wakes me up and I have to use the golf/sleep routine to get back to sleep. I do not have that dream very often.

If this is supposed to me about what I dream (day dream) will happen in the future I will list only one.  I would like to see, and live to enjoy, my grand children grow up to be responsible, successful, loving and caring adults as their parents have done.  If I could survive long enough I would like to see them graduate from college and get married and give me some great grand children.

Well I can dream can't I?

2 comments:

  1. That is a great idea you have Bill that works for you. Never heard of it, it must be original. I like the entry, like the way you express things.
    TAke care.
    Sherry & jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can dream ~ I hope they all come true and you get those Great Grand children ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete