Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 14 – What you wore today

Going to cheat on this one since it seems to be a repeat of day - 10, which had the same Title. I have copied that post here and will cut and add as needed
Today I wore blue pants and a long sleeve blue shirt that I thought match very nicely. My wife agreed. My shoes are crepe sole with a soft material top, also black and very comfortable. Clean underwear, boxer shorts. Haven't worn a tee shirt for forty years. Will go  to bed in my summer shorty pajama, since the temp will be in the sixties.

That was easy, just changed black to blue and altered the temperature  forecast. I deserve a break since I have been so diligent, so far, with this meme.

1 comment:

  1. Sharp dresser, makes the rest of us retirees look bad!!!!!

    Good entry

    ReplyDelete