Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 11 – Your siblings

I believe I mentioned my siblings in my introduction.
I had two sisters, older and a younger brother. My sisters are deceased, the oldest one died ten years ago. They were nice people and we all got along reasonably well and had a nice family relationship. They all married and between them had nine children. My nieces and nephews are scattered all of the states and a lot of my contact with them is on Face Book.
Even a couple of them are also deceased. As I sit here now and think about it, for the first time ever, I am the oldest person surviving in my extended family. Guess that tells me something but I can only think of the saying, "Only the good die young."

1 comment:

  1. only the good die young

    that is a funny saying
    isn't it?

    ReplyDelete