Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 1

Introduction

Yes my name is Bill and I am retired and in my 80 th year.
My parents and most of my friends and family are gone to their reward. Raised by wonderful religious, hard working, principled parents and had two older sister and a younger brother, who is the only survivor. Have a lot of cousins an indirect family.
I have been married for 56 years and had four children oldest two boys were adopted and then the third boy was a natural birth. We then had a daughter when we were 40 years of age. Now have two wonderful daughters-in-laws and a son-in-law who have blessed us with four grand children, who are the joy of my life. They each have one of each kind, boy and a girl.
College grad, worked for over 30 years in various financial positions, in three different hospitals. Retired in 1995 and moved into the fifth home that I have ever lived in. Spent 30 plus years in the house where we raised our children. We had a nice 20 x 40 foot pool which I maintained and enjoyed. Moved to a community on a golf course 10 plus years ago and took up golf at the age of 68.
Had dogs all of my life and the current one is a poodle 15 years old or 105 in dog years. She will be the last I will ever have. Also previously raised tropical fish and really enjoyed that as a hobby. As I write this i am thinking I just may try to find a fish store in the neighborhood..
Well that's my Introduction day 1 post, lets see if I make day 2.
Gees, I thought I lost this when I hit the wrong key. That was one of the reasons I did not post more.

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying these posts. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the family history lesson. Continue to enjoy yourself. Haven't been able to get the hang of Golf. I like to write and fish.
    Take care Bill and kep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete