Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 09 – Your beliefs

My first thought, when I see the word belief, is my religion. I strive to be the best person I can be, pray, go to church, give alms, helps others, be patient, forgiving and caring.

I believe in God, and  country. a hereafter, basic goodness of most people, love, trust, truth, honesty, our system of government, civil rights, the four freedoms and a lot more that I have forgotten in believe in.

I am strong in my beliefs and will defend them to the best of my ability.

4 comments:

  1. I think it is a good thing to have strong beliefs, but still be open minded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My beliefs are almost the same as yours. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to have beliefs and live by them ~ love, trust, truth, honesty these are the things that hold us all together ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The confuser is going crazy today and I cannot see your latest entry on what you are wearing.
    That is a problem for ladies, but most men, it is the same o same old.

    Take care will check back

    ReplyDelete