Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Golf Harbour Town, Hilton Head SC

Hi. all, I finally figured out how to get pictures on my blog. Only took me a week. The pictures are below this entry they got there before I could put words on the post.
My wife and I spent a week in Charleston, SC in early October, 2008 with my son and his wife. Had a great time being with them and enjoyed two great golf courses.
Firsts two pictures are from Sand Dunes Golf course on the Isle of Palms near Charleston.
Next four are from the Harbour Town Golf links. What a course that was. Did not play the best of golf but we both enjoyed the course scenery and the excellent facilities. Stayed in The Sea Pines hotel, real top drawer with a great view of the course. If you ever watch the Heritage tournament you will recognize the 18 th hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment