Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Meme

So here is a Meme from Dawn at carpe diem Carpe Diem - Seize the Day

The 5 List

5 things you collect = golf balls, golf towels, golf club covers, golf score cards and golf ball markers.

5 things about your hair = gray, thin, hard to part, falling out and brittle.


5 things about your pets = toy poodle, white with brown highlights, 14 years old, sleeps 20 hours a day, last pet I will ever have.


5 things in your junk drawer = five computer cables, four digital cameras, three microphones, two earphones and one CD labeler.

5 things you love to eat in summer = pretzels, watermelon, cantaloupe, butter pecan ice cream, popsicles.

 

Can't believe this one is so short. Hate it when she puts up a thirty or more lines Meme.  

Bill

6 comments:

  1. Good answers Bill.  I might think about passing this one along as it is a short one.

    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hi there Bill !  Haven't seen you around for awhile....hope all is well with you & yours.   Loved your answers...Linda in Washington state  

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for passing along a meme idea i can actually finish in under 10 min


    alaina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like this one! I am with you..I like the shorter ones...I will have to do this one! :) Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bill great answers.....    just wonder what you do with all those camera's...  share some pics silly :)~
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you and my husband are brothers.

    ReplyDelete