Thursday, July 17, 2008

I am hooked.

 

I got this one from http://journals.aol.com/fowfies/the-new-chicken-chronicles/, I think I am getting addicted. Bill

 

If you came to my house… 

You would see: That my back deck is right on the 7th tee of the golf course I live on. It is where I spend a lot of afternoon time when the sun goes around the house.

I’d probably feed you: Peanuts, chips cheese and crackers, since we probably had lunch or dinner at the golf course after our round. 

And offer you this to drink:  A Manhattan since that is what I drink most of the time. If you wanted something else I would hit up on one of my neighbors who could probably supply what you desired.  

I would  undoubtedly ask if you have read:  any good books lately and would offer the opportunity to go through the five large boxes of books that I have read over the last ten years to see if you like any of them. Wish someone would take some to them since I can't lift them up to get them out of the basement. 

I would d want to play this music for you:  Sorry I ain't got no music in this house, you may bring your own. If i turn on the radio it will be tuned to 24 hour news station.

I would want to tell you about:  My best golf shots.

I would probably suggest a game of: golf the next morning.  

I would definitely show off:  latest or newest golf clubs or props.

I might get on the computer and show you: the other golf courses in the area that we could play. How I chart and analyze my golf rounds and score.

If it was a long enough visit, we might watch:  go to see the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and Betsy Ross' house and many other historical sites in or around Philly. But since you came to my house you must be a golfer so I guess we will just play another 36 holes.  

I would share my. anything except my favorite driver.

If you want to give this a try feel free and leave me a linkto your journal. Bill

12 comments:

  1. I did this one earlier this week!  You ARE hooked!  LOL

    be well,
    Dawn
    http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being selected as one of the Guest Editor's Picks.

    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bill, congratulations on being picked by Dan, this week's Guest Editor. You're the only journal he mentioned that I read...how about that.  Well, I can see I won't be visiting you anytime soon, as I'm not a golfer. Not even Miniature Golf!   Linda in Washington state  

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Bill, you don't love golf by any chance do you?  Enjoyed reading your answers.  Have a happy weekend.

    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on being a guest editor's pick! first time visiting your journal; I'm taking a wild chance in saying you like to play golf???

    I've seen this meme in some other people's journals; its cute to read!

    I hope you have a great golf game tomorrow

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally added you to my alerts!  Uh..golf?  I probably shouldn't tell you that I live near a golf course and enjoy honking as I drive by it -- in hopes that I mess up some rich guy's shot.  Yeah. I'm mean sometimes. ;)

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  7. My alerts arent all working! I knew they werent dangit. I didnt get this one, just came over to check anyway and there you are doing a a meme you got from me. :) My husband would love you. He loves to golf, but doesnt have anyone to golf with since we live so far from his dad now. Hey you got guest editor? Have to go see about that...congratulations on that! XOXO Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, if I came to your house I have a feeling I would learn a lot about golf!  Congratulations on being one of Dan's Guest Editor's picks last week.  Look forward to dropping by again sometime.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was checking back on those who responded to Donna's meme.  I enjoyed your answers there and on this meme as well.  I'm going to be reading more.  That, of course is because you started this because of one of my son's photoshoots.  I miss him here as well.  At least he still has the "Whatever" blog to read.  Blessings, Penny  

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my.  I would love to come to your house, but not talk about golf!

    Krissy :)
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for visiting my blog.  i am working daily on not being as intense, and using the memes when i find them to put in more light hearted stuff about me vs. rehashing the drama of the past.  i would add yours but as you can see i already a permutation of it from another blog.  enjoy your time on the green :D

    alaina

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never played golf other than mini golf a day in my life lol! But you sure make it sound fun along with the snacks, drinks, ect! I am snagging this meme and doing it. I love it!
    Hugs, Robyn

    P.S You don't happen to LOVE golf do you?? ;)

    ReplyDelete