Friday, January 18, 2008

Meme

Your mission, should you chose to accept it, is to complete Pumpkin's Meme!

Here it is: (no answers filled in because she already knows mine!)

(By the way, her favorite color is purple)

Pumpkin's Meme - Who are you?

1.   What is your name? Bill
2.   How old are you?  77 would you believe I have underwear older than you.
3.   Where are you from? Outside of Philadelphia the City of Brotherly Love

4.   Do you smoke? Yes, sorry to say
5.   Do you drink? Yes at least a can of beer every night It helps me sleep
6.   Do you have a family? Yes, Three sons and a daughter a wife and four graandchildren, The joy of my life Please explain, if yes.
7.   What are your hobbies? Golf, reading and this stupid computer
8.   What is your favorite ice cream? Rarely eat it but like vanilla on my pies.
9.   What is your favorite animal? Muskrats
10.  Do you wear glasses? Yes to read up close
11.  What nationality are your ancestors from? German and Irish
12.  What color is your hair? Gray
13.  What are you wearing now? Pajamas, going to bed after i finish this and read for an hour or so.
14.  What is your favorite color? Blue
15.  What teacher do you remember most from your childhood? Sister Francella 7 th grade
16.  What are your pets and their names? Toy Poodle Samantha, we call her Sam
17.  What is your favorite food? Oysters raw, steamed, fried or in a stew
18.  What is your job? Been retired 13 years my job now is to keep my wife happy and ahead of her with the chores

So, there you have it!  Inquiring 10 year olds want to know.  And, so do the boys.  lol 

OK Pumpkin now you have my answers. Let me know how the results of the survey come out. Bill

 

 

 

 

15 comments:

  1. Good job Bill - nice to know a little more about you.  I like that your job is to keep your wife happy...that should be every the job of every husband!!!  :)  Thanks for the kind words about my pictures.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhh..  You like ice cream on your pies?!  Nothing is better... Pie A la Mode...my dad's favorite!  :)  Julie P.S.  Don't feel bad.  I own underwear older than my oldest child.  See--we have more in common that you think!  

    ReplyDelete
  3. :::Giggle:::  nice answers Bill....  but.. brotherly love?  Ya know I had to say it...
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bill,

    I bet your wife makes sure your underwear isn't as old as me!  My dad likes to golf.  Did you know that my mom went to a Catholic high school?  She had Sister's as teachers too.  I like vanilla ice cream with apple pie.  I hope you do your job well, and keep your wife happy, but you should stop smoking!

    Thanks for doing my meme,
    Pumpkin and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading your answers Bill

    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had an alert to say your journal has gone private.  If this is so please do not forget to add me as a reader.

    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bill, nice to meet you =)!!  I'm Val from There is a Season.  Stopped by to say thanks for submitting a sentence in my sentence game.  It was a great sentence!!  Enjoyed your meme.  I live in PA, too - central PA.  I really do love this state!  Hope you continue playing the game!  Off to read more of your entries =)!  Have a nice upcoming week!  Hugs, Val xox
    http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw your advice about the cleaning glove to clean blinds in Kelly's journal. Can't wait to try this and I think its so nice you help your wife with the cleaning. Paula from SouthTexas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on winning the Weekly Sentence With Val!  She told us to come over here and congratulate you!

    Krissy :)
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on winning the weekly sentence this week with Val! that was a great sentence!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on winning Sentence of the Week. Love Pam xx
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/pamal3/almost-40/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Bill, I really appreciate the comments that you leave in my journal. I keep waiting for you to post something new in yours. Somehow, I suspect that you have many interesting thigs to say and tales to tell.--Sheria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey bill...I just read your comment to another jlander about your deaf granddaughter.  I have a deaf son who is now 17 and was deaf since birth.  Do they know what caused her hearing loss?  

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the link Bill.  Hope you post again now and then.  As for alerts disappearing, you would be surprised.  I have had many things disappear from aol over the years including journal buttons so I could not do an entry even if I wanted to.  Have a happy weekend.

    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hadn't got an alert from you for a long time. Glad to see this one. I've been retired almost 18 months now Bill.  I'm still paying for Dental ins thru Cobra from the healthcare system.  Last payment is due August 1st which signals 18 months. It seems like forever on one hand and only yesterday on the other. Take care and have a good weekend.  Linda in sunny & warm Washington state

    ReplyDelete