Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Meme

 Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay.............Here’s what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!   Just copy this into your journal and leave the link in my "Comments" section so I can see your answers.  Bill


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?  Wife does all the presents. I only make suggestions

2. Real tree or Artificial?   Gave up on tree, sons generally sends us a two foot one each year..

3. When do you put up the tree? When it arrives if it does.

4. When do you take the tree down?  Jan 2.
 
5. Do you like eggnog?  I drink anything with booze in it. Prefer a Manhattan
7. Do you have a nativity scene?   Yes
 
8. Hardest person to buy for?  my wife

9. Easiest to buy for?  Myself

10 Mail or email Christmas cards?   Only email when I respond to a journal or post on a message board. No cards

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Chalk from my brother when I was ten. We did not even have a blackboard

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?  White Christmas with Bing Crosby

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?   Don't do any
 
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?  Never, but I get a lot of recycled gifts, I m lucky that way.

15. Favorite things to eat at Christmas?   My wife's dinner with the family
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?  Whtever comes on the tree
17. Favorite Christmas song? White Christmas"

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?  Only to the grandchildrens houses.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?   Yes

20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?  After Christmas dinner

21. Most annoying thing about this time of year?  Nothing I flow with the flow.

22. Favorite ornament theme or color?  I like all of them.

 23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey. 
 24What you want for Christmas this year?   I am grateful for whatevr i get
25. Who is most likely to respond to this? No idea, I do not have a big following for my journal. 

26. Who is least likely to respond to this?   Dan Quinn, he is a real Scrooge.

OK, Linda i did it. Bill

10 comments:

  1. Wow..  You have to wait until after Christmas dinner to open presents?!  Chalk?! LOL...  I'm sorry!  Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas has been the day I travel for several years now,  Never get a tree, or decorate, or gifts, judy send some money to the niece and the nephew and to a few a charities. So no need for a meme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... You did a great job with it, too!  Look at that!  LOL  No Bah humbug or anything!  lol

    be well,
    Dawn
    http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas, Bill!
    please stop by my brand new (lame?) journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bill
    I enjoyed reading this meme.  I don't usually do memes myself, but I have fun reading ones in other people's journals.  Merry Christmas!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok.  I did it.

    http://journals.aol.com/bookncoffee/MySouthernHome/entries/2007/12/21/getting-to-know-me---christmas-version/3059

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bill.....Happy Holidays to you & yours.  This was fun reading...I like the egg nog answer the best!!!  Happy New Year to you!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you and yours a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.  In other words a great 2008.

    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

    ReplyDelete
  9. My internet connection is so sloooooooowwww that I don't do much surfing or commenting.  JUST WANTED TO SAY HAPPY NEW YEAR; HOPING THAT 2008 IS A VERY PLEASANT YEAR FOR YOU.
    LOIS

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy new year and thanks for commenting in my journal.

    ReplyDelete